Maccy d's ads

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
What on earth are mcdonalds doing have you seen there adverts recently?

They even made a cartoon about healthy food!

The thing is most people go macdonalds to have a treat (though i think it is revolting) but there promoting healthy eating its a fast food resturant it just seems plain stupid!

And there falsly educating children! I mean we dont have yumchums playing football inside us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i know that but there adverts are plain weird have you seen them look heres one!LOOK!!!!
I have never seen those commercials in my life. In US they are get up and play commercials encouraging kids to go outside and play for an hour a day.(Or something along those lines)

Broken~Wings

Lol, it's Micky D's or with a ie.

Well yeah, I thought about it to, their food is not healthier, but it's not really sensible for fast food restaurants to talk about veing active and healthy? Well they would be talking bad about theirselves..

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not make much sense, but I guess with all the obesity going around the U.S. they just want the youth to be fit and active. But it also makes kids want to think about eating at McDonald's so, yeah.... But they are very successful, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back