machmacker times

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rissaroo1234

Reaction score
i've heard that the mach macker will come at a certen time, and that U could reset the time without messing up other things. how do you reset the time? all i can do is swich it between normal and millaraty times. please help!!!

i've heard that the mach macker will come at a certen time, and that U could reset the time without messing up other things. how do you reset the time? all i can do is swich it between normal and millaraty times. please help!!!
The Matchmaker comes at 10 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM. To change the time, go into the time screen and click and hold the "A" and "C" buttons (the left and right buttons). To change the time only, press "B" twice, then click "A" an amount of times so it gets to the hour you'd like. Then click "B" and then "A" an amount of times so that it gets to the minute you'd like. Press "B" and you're all set!

Hope this helps. B)

Set the time to:

10:29AM

2:59PM or

6:59PM

And wait one minute without disturbing it. When your Tamagotchi has been an adult for three UNPAUSED days. Usually when it is 7 or 8.

StarTama ;)

The Matchmaker comes at 10 AM, 3 PM and 7 PM. To change the time, go into the time screen and click and hold the "A" and "C" buttons (the left and right buttons). To change the time only, press "B" twice, then click "A" an amount of times so it gets to the hour you'd like. Then click "B" and then "A" an amount of times so that it gets to the minute you'd like. Press "B" and you're all set!
Hope this helps. :p
But remember, always set it to 1 minute before these times.

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back