Macy's Day Rickroll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Did anyone else watch the Macy's Day Parade?

Rick Astley Rick Rolled the WHOLE Country. God I cracked up xP

Who else saw him on the Fosters Home Float?

Aw, man. I missed it. Hahah.

If I saw it, I'd probably be laughing like a maniac.

Just...freeking epic
Rotfl! I never saw that but if I had I would have died laughing because I love fosters and getting rick rolled like that had to have been epic as heck! LOL! I agree FireCracker XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
That must go down in history.

Absolutely epic.. :3

Yeah, I skipped work and was watching it as I was watching some animes. I look up because I like Fosters. The float looks pretty awkward but ok.. what ever.

Rick comes out and I'm like. o_O umm and starts to sing. I'm thinking.. Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing??

Yeah, Rick Rolled the Fosters float XD !!

Rickroll Macy day parade
That's what she's talking about. xD

~SG~
At 1.55, Cheese shouts 'I like RickRolling!' XD that was funny. I actually enjoyed that even if I don't appreciate RickRoll and don't support it. However, I do like Cheese.

Tama :eek: Phantom

I saw it on youtube before this topic came on and i'm just

watching all the little foster guys bouncing around and then the RR

music comes on so i'm like WHAT THE H*** is this? and then Rick Astley pops around the the corner and i'm squinting too see who it is and i'm like HEY ITS RICK ASTLEY and then it hit me: the music, Rick Astley and then i said in my mind ,nice going i've been rickroll'd at a parade!!!!! WTF?! So yea there's my play by play of what happened on my little free time to watch a parade.

Moral of this: RR can come anywhere anytime so watch out!

That caught me off guard ;)

LOL! The end made my day "I LIKE RICK ROLLING!! " Lol cheese you never fail to make me smile XD!

Haha. I saw that.

My parents and I watched it and I started laughing... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back