maddie's super duper tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

violetchi_lover

Reaction score
So on 2/28/07 I got my second V4 and I am going to make a log for it.Yeah.This part wont have much info because I have already done this part.Also my tama is a purple one with little spats on it.So first it was a baby girl I named it lili Then it became a mizutamatchi.Then I got ichicotchi yeah.This part of the log stinks :D so just bear with me I promise it will got better :D .

Now my log will get better! :D woo!In the morning when Lili ( she is an ichigotchi)woke up she got some fortune mail with,points:2,Heart:3( :D ),health:2.

Well that was a pretty good one.Then I had swimming lessons so Lili got left with my little sister to take care of her.When I was at swimming Lili got some regular mail and she got a heart.AWWW! B) When I got home and Lili had one hungry heart and one happy heart (My sister isn't the best at taking care of them) :p Anyway I took Lili to school a few times.Now her skill points are,pencil:41,Star:8,flower:75.Then I played a few games.She is kind of fat(36Lbs)But not too bad. :huh: Then I gave her some lunch a peice of bread and her happy hearts were filled too.Then she got some more fortune mail it was,points:1( :huh: ),heart:2,health:1( :eek: )That was a pretty bad one.I hope the robber doesn't come. :eek:

Oh the robber DID come and he took 1200p From me too! :huh: So then I played another game with Lili.Now she is still 36 lbs(I feed them lots of snacks some times :p )Then I checked the shop I had two shovels so I bought them.The first one I got a tart and the second one was a snake.Nothing much exept now I have to go play more games with Lili,Her happiness is dow because of that snake :D ( :huh: I dont like games TOO much)

oooh Lili got another fortune mail,points:2,heart:3( :huh: ),health:1( :( ) Yeah now when I connect with my friend they will like each other more!(she has hinotamatchi,and hers is a boy)I will post more when something happens to Lili,She is almost three she should turn into an adult soon.I am hoping for violetchi( :pochitchi: )She is My FAVORITE!!!!!!!!I think I will go check out tamatown my friend told me some more stuff opened!bye-bye for now!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES last night Lili turned into violetchi ^_^ I am SOOOO happy ;) .WOO.Ok now to get to my log.Lili should wake up soo...oh there it goes.ooh I got mail!!time to check my morning fortune Points:2,Heart:2,Health:3,COOL. I think Lili should get a job soon so here are her skill points,Pencil:66,Star:8,Flower:93.I really want to work at the preschool.I hope I can get a job soon so I can check out the office.I really think violetchi is CUTE!I even have the lanyard with her on it.I also have her charms.I think I will go to school a few more times.Now her her flower points are 102. I will edit this post when something happens to Lili

Latest posts

Back