maddy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
So now it turns out they parents gave her a accidental overdose of sleeping pills left her in the hire car oot for 25 days hen dumped her in the sea..... what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can understand it a little....

I think s/he meant

The she was given an overdose of sleeping pill then they left her in a car for 25 day ands tossed over a bridge to the water

If it is True

Let her rest in Peace!!

I can understand it a little....I think s/he meant

The she was given an overdose of sleeping pill then they left her in a car for 25 day ands tossed over a bridge to the water

If it is True

Let her rest in Peace!!
No what they think happened was; They accidently gave her an overdose of sleeping tablets [they can get hold of them easily as they are Doctors]. Hid her body somewhere then 25 days after she went missing they hired a car and took her body somewhere [maybe threw it in the sea but I don't know].

I actually think it was them who did it, all the evidence it pointing to them. That poor little girl.

OMG, that's so cruel. Why didn't they just admit their mistake with the overdose? Will they go to jail now then?

Okay...we've had a lot of these topics regarding Miss Maddy and her dissapearance and the only thing I can say about said topics including this one, lots of suspicions, confusion, and miscommunication as well as misinformation is flying about. Not much is confirmed and the story changes as much as it did when that story years ago about that other little girl who was in pageants across the USA wound up dead and the parents were suspected as well (I can't recall the name of the girl...) At any rate information changed as frequently as the music genres too and even to this day no one really has figured the whole thing out.

It's sad I know guys, and it's not right, but really I honestly don't see any reason to keep bringing these topics onto an online community mostly made up of younger folks. And getting into bickerings and such about who's right about what information...it's just silly and I am going to close this now before there's even a chance it'll happen in here.

If you are truely concerned about her, feel free to mention that in signatures and avatars and homepages if you have a website, but please...let's just lay off the Maddy topics kay? Thanks.

*topic closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back