mag

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
as some of u know that i am making a tamagotchi mag 4 tamatalk (admin said i could)

and i will have an

º intro (by me)

º all v1+v2 characters (including debugged)

º a comic strip

º made up tama character profiles (by me mostly)

º tamagotchi pics keitai colours ect.......

º a new fun design my me

º cool tama sites and forums ( i will try to display as many as i can)

º a tamagotchi story (written by me)

º tamagotchi character horoscopes (e.g. if u have :unsure: u r in 4 luck ect.....)

º write in if u want help with ur tama write in your problem (well say it here in a reply) make sure u dont post it in a forum here (please!) ect........ the first come first servedthing ppl who reply with something first here their thing will be in the mag...... or u can write in with a funny story that happened to ur tama ect...........

º credits thnx to ppl who helped me with my mag........

tell me if i can add something else to the mag to make it intersting.......

:angry: :lol: :wacko: :ph34r:

ºº° ryta.k2~

Can I help? I can draw comic strips! Look at the hybrids I drew (link in siggy!)
yeah! ok but i already done a comic strip ( well we can have another 1!)

if u want to help with a comic strip can u please make it based on tamas? :angry:

so........does any1 else have an opinion on what it will be like?

I'd be glad to help! Can I write funny things that actually happened to people's tamas?

can i help? i satrted one but everyone shouted "NOOOOOO! YOU SHOUDNT THERES TO MANY!" and nobody helped, i got to issue 6 then i ditched it ^_^

I'd be glad to help! Can I write funny things that actually happened to people's tamas?
yes ok.............

can i help? i satrted one but everyone shouted "NOOOOOO! YOU SHOUDNT THERES TO MANY!" and nobody helped, i got to issue 6 then i ditched it sad.gif

ugh. WERE ALREADY DOING ONE> WE were the first to think of it and everyone copied us.

Thats what i meen! you said that to me months ago! and i am supposed to be helping with your mag tammy mad, but you havent really told me anything about it at ALL

so if you want me to help PM me

BTT= As i was saying, i would be delighted to help depending on which part i am helping with :furawatchi:

Well, nw that is interesting!I'd like to make the front page and drawings and comic strips. :rolleyes:

I like doing those bits.

AND writing stories!
ok.......i have done a frount page but u can help with the rest what u saud if u want :eek:

ugh. WERE ALREADY DOING ONE> WE were the first to think of it and everyone copied us.
no offence but i havent had the faintest idea b4 i started making mine that some1 had thouhjt of it so i cant be accused of copying anything

Wow! That's a good idea! I'm not sure if I want to help, though, since I want to do comics, but a lot of people already have that job. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly am i helping with? because it depends
erm..............what do u want to help with?

these jobs do not need to be helped with any more

º comic strip

but i still need ppl to reply here>or PM me with facts about their tama what gen, a lil info abat their tama..........ect.....and those questions of course......................

spiffy said she wants to help with a story...............do u want to do a story Roar The Tiger?

[SIZE=14pt]I'm a great drawer, can I help? :p [/SIZE]

Can i do an ad? for the mag making company? pleeeeze?
yes ok!!

I'm a great drawer, can I help? 
yes ok.........do u want to draw a pic??

p.s i dont think i need any more volonteers 4 the mag cos there is enough now!

but i still need ppl to write in with problems...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back