magazine

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryta.k2

Reaction score
im making a tamamagazine(not to sell) im making it for tamatalk! i need helpers of course i need help with

old tamas (P1,P2,devilgotchi ect...)

keitai codes..keitai items ect..

rare tama pics

growth chart

tama pics

tips 'n' tricks

special tama events

info on when they came out

and stuff like that!

p.s Admin said i could do a mag!

and if u have some other ideas to help me with p.m me!

Okay I'll help! I'm not really a tama expert but I'll find a way to help out and get the tama-magazine out on the boards just PM me and we'll get some info and round up a crew lol. :angry:

Your Friend,

spypeeps3 :angry:

Just drop me a PM and tell me how I can help! :angry: ;) :angry: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'll help! I'm not really a tama expert but I'll find a way to help out and get the tama-magazine out on the boards just PM me and we'll get some info and round up a crew lol. :ph34r: Your Friend,

spypeeps3 :eek:
yeah will can wait till some ppl reply to this topic! :ph34r:

Hey! i'm doing one! you can see on my signature. No offence but this is already invented but you can join!

Hey! i'm doing one! you can see on my signature. No offence but this is already invented but you can join!
but ryta said he/she had permission from admin

ryta can i help?

but ryta said he/she had permission from admin
ryta can i help?
yes Admin never told me it was ivented, yeah u can help of course!

p.s im agirl :(

If you don't already know of it, the site mimitchi.com is useful - particularly for info on the older Tamas.Hope your research for the mag goes well.

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Yup. Thats why I know so much about older tamas! :(

I want to help! I'm not an expert, but I guess I have 2 tamas, so I know how to raise them WELL....
I have 2 tamas and I DONT know how to raise them WELL lol. But Its only because of the mornings when I wake up late =[ Poor tamas. They are doing better each day though, they seem to be able to perserve 4 food hearts in the morning but only be 2 happy hears =[ ! (no one feeds them because no one in my family cares for them but me :( not even my sister!)

also i made a tamagotchi comic!!!
wow! coool

ive already done the front page so i will carry on with other pages!

feel free to help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back