MAGIC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I belive in a higher power than humans.So it's not really magic. But it's never been proven that it's real or not.
you took the words out of my mouth

Although unlike you I think That power is religious. I think It's God who has the power

I don't believe in magic. I'm quite a rational person, and I can't see how magic could actually exist in the world. Everything else seems to fit together so nicely, and I take it as it is. I don't believe in God, spirits or any higher power. What happens is inevitable, according to our actions.

i dont belive in magic,....i like magion's,.....but i dont like 'magic' like u no real

my god is GOD lol but thats the only person/thing that i belive in

i dont belive in magic,....i like magion's,.....but i dont like 'magic' like u no real

my god is GOD lol but thats the only person/thing that i belive in

Depends what you mean by that.

Magic as magic tricks nope,

Magic as powers and Beliefs then yes depends what type, but its hard to explain.

-RS

Yep, I do believe in magic.. :blink: But not magic tricks, things like ghosts and life after death. I'm very much into that kind of stuff. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

It depends on what you mean by "Magic", but I totally believe in miracles. Everything happens for a reason, but only you can make that true. The story of Jesus; people think that is magic. I am Jewish, so I don't exactly believe that Jesus was the Son of God. But I do believe he was real. History shows us that Jesus was a great man, that's it. Nothing more. I swear, I am not trying to offend anyone, I am just trying to prove a point.

But magic comes in many forms. BUt it's always there when you REALLY need it.

Alimania

I thought everybody believed in magic! I do. I don't believe in the pull-a-rabbit-out-of-a-hat thing though and those other magic tricks. But still, I believe that we have magic and there's things happeneing everywhere and there's always a reason, which could possibly be magic.

///Matchy ;)

OK to answer all of ur questions im talking about magic i cant get it any clearer!

do u believe in magic!

why would i ask do u beleive in magic tricks (ex. card tricks, disapearing acts, etc) i mean magic as in wizards and goblins and... well thats it! :mellow:

I believe in magic.

I mean, think about it. Isn't it magical how we were all created, how the universe began, how we live and die and our bodies were built for keeping us alive. Only somebody, or something, evry powerful could create all this.

Love, Tgd

Like some of the others, I believe in the higher power being God.

Now magic like witchcraft?

I do believe demons can possesse/help people to preform 'magic'.

Not the hand/trick magic but like REAL, creepy, demonic magic.

Like oujii [sorry for the crummy spelling!] and that sort.

So yeah, I could go into more detail/rant about it, but I won't.

xD

Shun the non-believers.... shunnnnn shhhuuuuuunnnnnnn.............

Ahh every now and when we need a quote from good ol' charlie the unicorn! :(

If you mean fairys and mermaids, then YES i do! :(

~Reanna

I have a new question, has anybody here attempted white magic? (I refuse to speake of black magic) my new neighbours are pretty into white magic, they even taught me a thing or two. Post your replies :)

~Otchi973~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back