MAGIC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how when the question is asked, a bunch of people jump to gods and religion... :)

No, I do not believe in magic. I believe in illusions.

I like how when the question is asked, a bunch of people jump to gods and religion...  :)
No, I do not believe in magic.  I believe in illusions.
cool, i find illusions very neat to watch/look at

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in magic.
I mean, think about it. Isn't it magical how we were all created, how the universe began, how we live and die and our bodies were built for keeping us alive. Only somebody, or something, evry powerful could create all this.

Love, Tgd
Yeah, God did it. God created the Earth, us, and all of the beautiful nature in this world.

Yeah, God did it. God created the Earth, us, and all of the beautiful nature in this world.
That's not magic. At least that's not the magic this thread's about. :)

Maybe not, but Tamagirl_Desy said isn't it magical how the universe was created, how we were all created, etc. I just said that God did it. And He did. But you don't have to believe if you don't want to. No one's forcing you to. :)

Maybe not, but Tamagirl_Desy said isn't it magical how the universe was created, how we were all created, etc. I just said that God did it. And He did. But you don't have to believe if you don't want to. No one's forcing you to. :D
So you recognize it's not and still discuss it. :) God didn't do it. At least, I don't think so. I don't believe in god.

Now, can we talk about MAGIC magic, not religion? :D Too many threads are turning religious.

@ Original Poster: What makes you think there is magic? Just curious. :(

Bumping a topic means to put it back on the first page by voting in the poll or posting in it. If it is over 3 months old please do not post/vote because it's against the rules.

You may make a second topic if you would like, though.

*closed by TW/P*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back