Magic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Entry #1 - Introduction[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hi, I'm Blue. I just--oops, gotta clean up a poop. xD Well, I just got back from drama rehearsal for my school musical--gahh, now she's sick. :) Sorry. Anyways, I was going to say that I just hatched a new Tamagotchi (of a brand new first generation); a girl Tsubutchi who I named Magic. My gosh, now she's hungry! These little guys need a lot of attention. xD Meh, I love her anyway. :D [/SIZE]

So yes, her name is Magic. x) I think her name fits her perfectly. My goal with her is getting her to 150 years old. ^_^ That way, she can break the record for longest-living Tamagotchi, and I'll have her for some of summer vacation.

I just cleaned up yet another poop. :rolleyes: I can't wait until Magic evolves. It'll be so much easier! Since she hatched at 2:57 PM today, she should be evolving at 3:57 PM--so long as I don't pause her, which I don't plan on doing. I might have to pause her tomorrow when I go to drama rehearsal again, though, but we'll see. If she can take care of herself for about a half hour at once--tops--then she might be fine. :)

[SIZE=10pt]Quick Stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Happy: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Weight: 6 lbs

Okey-dokes, I guess that's all. Thanks for reading!

~ Blue ~

[SIZE=14pt]Entry #2 - Evolution and a Fortune[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Haha! I got on just in time to post about Magic's evolution right after it happened. ^.^[/SIZE]

Ok, so Magic turned into a...*drumroll*...

...OOH! Wait, Magic just got her first fortune. xD LOL, ok, here it is really quick:

Heart: ★★

Figure: ★

Now back to the drumroll. *drumroll starts up again* Magic turned into a...

...Kuchitamatchi! ^.^

She is so cute! I love the Kuchitamatchi. :rolleyes: I can't wait to see what teen she will become, though. That shall be exciting. :)

~ Blue ~

Latest posts

Back