Mah music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hello, Tamatalkers!

I don't think there is a way to fix it, but I kinda broke my music star by playing with the circuit board... heh heh... :blush:

I can barely see the pixels when it's in the middle, and I can't see it at all when it's at the edges. I can't see the toy or instrument at all. And when I try to look at the status screen, the pixels are all... blurry... I think I broke the sound wire... no sound comes out...

Is there a way to fix this? Thank you!

Violetchilluvr3

I think you could try adding pressure to the back... Adjusting the contrast to dark/better. Hoping you find someone who is electronic smart. (Builds/Creates computer/digital electronics)

Otherwise... If you can, Try to go find a new Music Star... It might be better. Sometimes I find them on clearance. They are still around even though TamaGos are out now...

unless you have precise motor skills, soldering tools, and expirience with this stuff, then i suggest you get a new tamagotchi.

if there was a warranty on your tamagotchi, it would be voided due to tampering with the device.

regards ;)

I figured. the contrast is the darkest, yet the pixels are barely there. I think the only experience with that kind of stuff I have is when I was younger, I watched someone solder a penny to a charm for a bracelet... Oh well... I don't think it's worth it to buy another music star. I didn't enjoy it that much, anyways...

Thank you for helping!

Violetchilluvr3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back