mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikirocks93

Reaction score
when you get mail what does the star mean because i get it all the time and i don't know what it is.

The 'star' is your Fortune, if you get 3 stars on a money bag- you get extra money whilst playing a game.

3 stars on a heart then your love is easier, I can't remember what the fitess was, unless it was number 1...

The 'star' is your Fortune, if you get 3 stars on a money bag- you get extra money whilst playing a game.3 stars on a heart then your love is easier, I can't remember what the fitess was, unless it was number 1...
Actually, 3 stars in the heart means you have a bigger chance of the King visiting you. And when you get 3 stars in fitness, then when you feed your Tamagotchi, it won't gain as much weight as usual, as well as loosing more from playing a game. :D

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

And when you get 3 stars in fitness, then when you feed your Tamagotchi, it won't gain as much weight as usual, as well as loosing more from playing a game. :)
actually i think that 3 health stars means that ur tama has little chances of getting sick. :mellow: i read this in the v4 manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back