Mailbox?Barn?Crystals?Castles entrane?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
try digging on left side of the barn near the tree i think it's somewhere along the edge of the gravel... the mailbox is the one in gigaville between it and the rock i found a panda doll, the crystals are near the giant, and dig on the right side of the entrance to the castle along the grass area right above downtown gigaville.. hope this helps

Interesting... I found 2 dog toys near the mailbox in Downtown (just as you come down the ramp). So maybe all the mailboxes have a toy?!

I still can't find the item near the crystals in Magma Mtn. If you think of a more precise spot, could you please personal message me (or post if you like). I also had found something saying to dig in front of the wishing well in Mt. Gigalympia, but I cannot find anything there... niether can I find that specific sign again :) Any help on this would be appreciated.

Interesting... I found 2 dog toys near the mailbox in Downtown (just as you come down the ramp).  So maybe all the mailboxes have a toy?!
I still can't find the item near the crystals in Magma Mtn.  If you think of a more precise spot, could you please personal message me (or post if you like).  I also had found something saying to dig in front of the wishing well in Mt. Gigalympia, but I cannot find anything there... niether can I find that specific sign again :unsure:   Any help on this would be appreciated.
It's north of the crystals and don't dig right next to them. :D Oh, and you get a map!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back