Major V5 Tamagotchi Problem! Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippin63

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi V5 was doing fine and was at the adult stage and was the space character Sunnytchi. I found out that it was mad and the hungry and happy hearts were completely empty so I went to feed it when I found out that the buttons were not working which was strange since I just got it about a month ago. The choices (health meter, feeding icon, ect.) are usually highlighted in black but mine were not, they were just gray. The A button, the first button, just made a sound when you clicked it, and the B and C button did not do anything, not even a sound when you press them down. Then I wanted to see if it would work again if I took out the battery and then put it back in again, but after doing this, and clicking download, it showed three new eggs!!! Now I am on my 1st generation instead of my 10th, my friends list is empty, and I have no food or items!!! HELP ME!!! :D :ph34r: :D :marumimitchi:

If you got it about a month ago, how did you get on you 10th generation so quickly? lucky you!

Anyway, it might of accidently froze, and then when you downloaded it you accidently reset it? :ph34r:

That is just bad luck, Good luck in starting over! :marumimitchi:

oh that is soooooooo sad but i dont know what to tell u that has never happened to me

If it's mad and none of the buttons work, it means that your Sanitchi/Sunnytchi is DEPARTING.

On the Famitama, if you press the A button a lot of times quickly, then your Tamagotchi will be restored.

Maybe it works on the v5 too- maybe that's why it makes a noise when you press the A button?

If I'm correct then it also makes sense how the v5 completely "reset itself."

Next time try to regularly check on your Tamagotchi and keep it full and happy :D

you reset your tama, if you take the batteries out you have to put them back in in a curtain amount of time or else all data will be lost. sorry but, the datas lost hope this helped!!

~tamakitty :wacko: :kusatchi: ;) :ph34r: :lol: :nazotchi: :ph34r: :blink: :wacko: :unsure: :wub:

If it's mad and none of the buttons work, it means that your Sanitchi/Sunnytchi is DEPARTING.
On the Famitama, if you press the A button a lot of times quickly, then your Tamagotchi will be restored.

Maybe it works on the v5 too- maybe that's why it makes a noise when you press the A button?

If I'm correct then it also makes sense how the v5 completely "reset itself."

Next time try to regularly check on your Tamagotchi and keep it full and happy -_-
I have to say that it does work if you press the A button loads of times.But can any of you guys tell me what it sounds like when your tamas are leaving on a V5?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that it is too late to take care of your tamagotchi and that it will run away. But you could've reset and download. Otherwise, i feel srry 4 u!!! ;)

Poor you. But you must have abandoned it, speaking as it had no hearts..... I guess that's life....

Speaking as you got 10 generations in a month, you must have gotten some bad care families, you can grow those QUICK.

I have to say that it does work if you press the A button loads of times.But can any of you guys tell me what it sounds like when your tamas are leaving on a V5?
I have never had a Tamagotchi v5 depart before, but I'm assuming it might sound similar to the v1-v4.5 death. It's a bit hard to explain. v1-v3 was like dun-dun-dun-DUN-dun-dun, v4 and v4.5 were like DUN-dun-dun-DUN-dun-dun. Not like that's much of an explanation.

Poor you. But you must have abandoned it, speaking as it had no hearts..... I guess that's life....Speaking as you got 10 generations in a month, you must have gotten some bad care families, you can grow those QUICK.
No, My past generations were all Mametchi and Kuchipatchi and Memetchi . They were good characters but they grew quick(like one day to turn into everything). None of them were bad care familys I even got a couple of pure familys.

I wish I had known about pressing the A button a million times before it got reset. :p

Also why is my Sunnytchi NOT in the MEMORY thing next to the friends list? And why did that space ship thing NOT come? :p :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also why is my Sunnytchi NOT in the MEMORY thing next to the friends list? And why did that space ship thing NOT come? :blink: :(
Maybe it's because you pressed the reset button while your Sanitchi/Sunnytchi was departing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back