MAKE A CHEESEBURGER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a long sandwich.
*Jenny* you didn't post anything....

The hamburger has lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo.

The hamburger has lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts

The hamburger has lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts and ICARLY!!! Yum.... I wonder who would wanna eat a lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts and icarly sandwich.

The hamburger has lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts and ICARLY!!! Yum.... I wonder who would wanna eat a lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk.

The hamburger has lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts and ICARLY!!! Yum.... I wonder who would wanna eat a lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu :3

Yum.... I wonder who would wanna eat a cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu And a friendly rocketship called putput

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu, friendly rocketship called putput and a sprinkle of nitrogen.

This is a cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu, friendly rocketship called putput, a sprinkle of nitrogen, and Tamaland_Kitty_Kat's head.

This is a cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu, friendly rocketship called putput, a sprinkle of nitrogen,Tamaland_Kitty_Kat's head and illiey12's toe.

This is a cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu, friendly rocketship called putput, a sprinkle of nitrogen,Tamaland_Kitty_Kat's head,illiey12's toe and Sir edmund hillary

This is a Squished cheeseburger containing lettuce, tomatoes, ice cream, pie, choclate chips, a v5.6, a loaf of bread, Admin ketchup, Miley Cyrus, Mt. Fuji, porygonlord, Mametichi, a snake, a dog, a cat, TV, Basket, Paper, a tree, a mustash, a conputer, lava, rocks, pillow The Veronicas, lord moldybutt, a little boy, elmo, The Wicked Witch of the West, a miniature town for tiny people, a mush patoto, mustachio pastachio, a constipated guy, a flock of spiderwebs, mickey mouse, a booger, Pansy the Electric Guitar and Squarebob Spongepants,a school of fishies, tamagotchi v71, the Jonas Brothers, animelover22's teacher, Hetti the Yeti, and my cousins dog Rifo, riku from Kingdom hearts icarly sandwich, and all of tamatalk,last nights homework with a topping of kisshu, friendly rocketship called putput, a sprinkle of nitrogen,Tamaland_Kitty_Kat's head,illiey12's toe ,Sir edmund hillary and Mystery meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back