make a wish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Once apon a time, there was a beautiful and kind furawatchi. however she lived alone on a deserted island so no one ever got to see her grace and beauty. The furawatchi had a pleantiful amount of coconuts and pineapple, and a nice cosy hut she had made from branches and leaves from the tamaberry trees. She had a fine life, but she was very lonely. that night, she prayed to the light of the stars, "please oh great tama in the sky, please, have someone take me away from this island, take me away from here, so I can find the tama I love and have children, please great tama, please..." :furawatchi:

The next morning the beautiful furawatchi woke up very early. she climbed to the highest rock on the island.

She looked out to sea and to her delight she saw......

Peoples! please add on!! n.n I think this could be a really good story! :wacko: :ph34r: :)

. . a boat sailing her way! "Oh, thank you tama in the heavens!" She cried. She leaped off of the island and started to swim for the boat. But just then. . Continue on you guys! <_<

The evil :( Grabbed her! 'Help!' She yelled.

-Please continue

It was the gotchigangs boat who were very cruel to her. But one of the crew was very nice and kind and saw the furawatchi and how upset she was. He told her one night that they would escape. :angry: :lol:

They ran away together and managed to get back to :lol:s hometown Molesey.Ellie(the :D )was very happy.She and Ollie ( the :( )were in love and eventually married :p :huh:........

Last edited by a moderator:
But then disastor struck. An evil villan ( :ph34r: ) captured her late at night when she was coming back from late night shopping. The villan took her to...

and "i had my eye on u lately"

he was in love with her to! he told her to leave ollie and marry him or he would murder Ollie and thier newborn son :mimitchi: Dylan!

But she always said no. So one night the evil :unsure: put love potion in her drink and she fell in love with him. But, just then Ollie came in and kissed her.

CONTINUE!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Realised it was his evil older brother and took him aside and said "If u dont give her back ill tell mum!" :( gave her back and ran off.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back