Make-up Item

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsubasa

Reaction score
Hmm.. I bought make-up for my Pyokotchi but when I choose it for her to play with she just has a question mark over her head and stares at it dumbfounded. Why is this? Is she ever going to be able to play with it? :unsure:

No, she won't. Only certain tamas will use things like that. Same thing with the CD I bought

for my tama!

Oh really! I didn't realize items corrosponded to certain breeds like that. That's pretty cool. Thank you :huh: !

By the way Chlo.. are you wondering why your color and stuff isn't showing up in your signature? Go back into editing your signature and press the button that says "close all tags" then save it. It'll work then ^^

To use the make-up, you need to also have the vanity/mirror in your items. She needs to be able to see herself to put on the make-up!! Lol. :mimitchi: ;) .

Hmm.. I bought make-up for my Pyokotchi but when I choose it for her to play with she just has a question mark over her head and stares at it dumbfounded. Why is this? Is she ever going to be able to play with it? ;)
That's because you need the mirror.

Be careful when you use the make-up. My tamagotchi put it on wrong, and it emptied all her hunger and happiness hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back