make-up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your tamagotchi has to have a mioir. [some tamagotchis will be embaraced to show their face] :ph34r:

Some adults like Guzarotchi don't like the way they look with the make-up on. :ph34r:

First you need a mirror. Use the make-up then. WARNING: Sometimes the make-up will not work. As tamablues said: "Some tamagotchis will be embarassed to show their faces." If it doesn't work, don't worry, you can go to tamatown to get the code to buy some more. :unsure: Hope I helped!

~ :ph34r: Sorlink

P.S.:The link to tamagotchi town is here:www.Tamatown.com The make-up, I believe, is only 80 points. :D

My Maskichi didn't even know what make-up was! :) As tamablues said:"Some tamagotchis will be embarassed to show their faces."

Your tamagotchi has to have a mioir. [some tamagotchis will be embaraced to show their face] :D
Yes Tamablues, You are right! Once my tama used Make-Up, it was embarresed to show it's face. Mine was a boy. :D :wacko: :D

sometimes tamas dont like to c their faces bcause they get embarassed. i dont know why. mayb its like some people that dont like to put on makeup. but it should work if u get the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back