make your own tama case!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does your tama case look like?this tama case is best to make it yourself cauz then u

can design it anyway u like. ;)
oh. My mums a sower so she makes it for me. :)

wow, u guyz have soo many question!and YES it willl dry cauz i just made mines!

and u don't put your tama in it, till its dried!! ok?

yeash!!! its so simple and u guyz make it sound so complicated!! :huh:
in ur first post u use ur tama to make a mould out of wet tissue, wouldnt the tama get wet when ur molding it!!! duh! i would get clay mould it then put waseline over the clay when its hardned and then mould that

well, your tama will get wet a little. u don't have to make the mould perfect just use your

fingers to push on it!!atleast your tama will still fit on it. my tama case just dried and its perfect!!!!

everyone try it out! its not bad!

looks sooo cool when u paint it!

Another way to stop dropping your tama is to buy a little neck peice for your tama to clip on by the key ring, that's what i do! Just don t get into the habbit of leaving on when you go to sleep!!! LOL :lol: :ph34r: :)

:p ?I HAVE A KUTCHIPATCHI WHAT ABOUT YOU? :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a tama case but thats a good idea i'll have to try it on my next 1. :furawatchi: :kusatchi: :D :mametchi: ;) :(

pm me if u want to talk.i new here so i need friends.

Another way to stop dropping your tama is to buy a little neck peice for your tama to clip on by the key ring, that's what i do! Just don t get into the habbit of leaving on when you go to sleep!!! LOL :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: ?I HAVE A KUTCHIPATCHI WHAT ABOUT YOU? :furawatchi:
same i have a neck piece all the time, where ever i go.

to the malls and that! thats another way!

u don't soak it wet! tissue!!!

u just press your fingers down and don't make your tama case too wet

or it'll take longer to dry! best keep it in the sun untouched!

stop complaining people! cauz no one's tama is gonna get wet! ok?

for recommendation, its just that uh......it'll be harder to sew on tissue.

For me...i have a pencil case which is a pig and i put all my tamas inside ...now there are 5 tamas...i bring them anywhere i go.... :huh:

For me...i have a pencil case which is a pig and i put all my tamas inside ...now there are 5 tamas...i bring them anywhere i go.... :lol:
Do you have Singapore limited edition v3s? Which ones? Summer, happy or flowers? (That's what it says on the stand) By the looks of your avatar, you have the Summer and flowers versions. I've been to Singapore to visit my cousins but now I'm home ^_^ I live in the same timezone as you do but it's daylight savings now. We'll revert back to normal time on Sunday!

for recommendation, its just that uh......it'll be harder to sew on tissue.
If I sew, I'll get a fabric remnant. They sell sometimes very cheaply at Walmart, often less than a dollar to get a bit of fabric for your little projects.

If I crochet, I have yarn at the house or I can get a color to match my tamas.

I know a pattern of sorts for a round pouch, which might fit better or a square one.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF YOU DO THAT YOUR TAMA WILL GET TOTALLY DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back