Make your tamas mate faster!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man to bad i cant because i onkly have one.............i used to have two then my annoying nextdoor nieghbor stol it and wont give it back

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 questions. number 1 does it only work when the tam is in ur friend list and it has 4 hearts? number 2 I have a version 3 and 2 and they r both teenagers, will it be able to work when they r teenagers?number 3 I have a tam that I want to mate with, but she has 4 smiley faces, will it work? :huh: :huh: please answer!!!

hey, science dude, dich it. thas all i have to say :huh:

How do you make it tama wake up time?????? :(   :D   :D   :wacko:   :wacko:   :D   :)
When nothing is highlighted, press the B button. Press the A and C buttons at the same time. As for what time it wakes up, babies and kids wake up at 8:00, teens 9:00, and adults 10:00. :)

Cool, thanks. I'll try it when mine is ready to mate...which I still have a long way to go before it mates...

Tamagotchi: Green with Purple flowers, version 3.

Name: Aly

Username: PANDA

Stage: Baby

Training: 1 bar

Generation: First generation

Hi! If you want your tamas to mate faster, I have the answer.Mating takes 2 days.

Set your clock to 11:59 pm.

Then, wene it has changed to 12:00, Set It to your tamas wake-up time.

Repeat. Then connect. Your tamas should have 2 babies.

If they have been in love 1 day already, You only need to do the above once.

Hope you find this useful.

I have tested it many, many times, And it always works,

so don't go saying it won't work.
Thanks a ton for this information! I am sure it will help everyone out as much as possible! :mametchi:

Whoa. GOOD tip. I SO needed that.
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS

Also - can you mate V3 and V1? V2 and V1? V2 and V3?
Yeah, you can.

Thanks for the tip!!! :unsure:

how do u set wake up time??? :p
press B (middle button) to get to the clock. and now press first A (first button) and keep holding it and then press C (the last button) and then the clock should stop going and you can set date - month - hour - minute. scroll with A and select with B.

Hope it helps. :]

:D :huh: :huh: :huh:

it doesnt work!! I set it to 12 and i did everythign exactly how you said and NOTHING>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back