maken a baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a couple days after it turns into an adult, unless you have married another tama

your tama MUST be an adult and it comes when its like a week or less later then when it was an dult when the training is 3 or more

The matchmaker will come at the times 10:00AM, 3:00PM, and 7:00PM after 72 hours after your tama has turned into an adult. And if you pause it it's gonna take longer! :eek: :)

The matchmaker will come at the times 10:00AM, 3:00PM, and 7:00PM after 72 hours after your tama has turned into an adult. And if you pause it it's gonna take longer! :unsure: :furawatchi:
[SIZE=14pt]You're right, and you should of said the MatchMaker comes at 6 or 7. It's easier to remember.[/SIZE]

Yeah..Mine has taken like 6 days to get to 4 years old cuz I pause it while im at school...theres no way i would last if i took it to school..im a sophmore. Except there is this one girl that brings hers to school, but she doesnt really talk to anyone and just has her 2 or 3 friends. And she's gonna go on an exchange trip to Japan next year so thats pretty kool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back