Makeup problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvlucy123

Reaction score
I bought some makeup but when I try to put it on my adult mimitchi wont put it on. It just shows a question mark on top of its head. HELP!

You also need to have the Mirror, in order for your Tamagotchi character to use the makeup. You can find the mirror in the shop on your Tamagotchi, sometimes. If it's not there now, check back later. It will eventually show up. While you're waiting, earn some Gotchi points, because if I remember correctly, it's rather expensive.

You also need to have the Mirror, in order for your Tamagotchi character to use the makeup.  You can find the mirror in the shop on your Tamagotchi, sometimes.  If it's not there now, check back later.  It will eventually show up.  While you're waiting, earn some Gotchi points, because if I remember correctly, it's rather expensive.
That is so true Binary. You need the mirror on your Tamagotchi in order for the mirror to work.

When you get the mirror, do you click the mirror or the makeup in your items list? Do you choose the makeup and then the mirror? I'm confused!

All above are correct. :( Its also the same thing for the CD, you need a stereo to go with it. :(

^Talky^

P.S, You click on the make-up. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
To put make-up on your Tama, you need a mirror.

So it can see what it is ptting it on.

Looking in the FAQ is handy for help problems like these- it's quiet popular for them aswell. :)

Make-up is one of those items where you have to have something else to make it work. Such as a stereo for CDs. In your case, you need a mirror so your tama can see itself when putting make-up on, it does'nt want to put lip-stick all over its face. I love putting make-up on my tama - it's fun. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back