MAKEUP TIP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamadogg

Reaction score
For those folks that don't know this:

To use the makeup, your tam also needs to have a MIRROR in the item list.

The mirror costs 3,000 points in the shop.

:p :) :D

Thankyou! - I have a mirror but no make - up. As soon as I can buy some make - up, I will use it!! - Not trash it * ahem *!

- Fooet

Thankyou! - I have a mirror but no make - up. As soon as I can buy some make - up, I will use it!! - Not trash it * ahem *!
- Fooet
same here, i used make up before mirror, wasted.

Glad I could help.

I tried to get my tam to use the makeup before, without the mirror. All it did was sit there and look at the makeup with a ? flashing over its head.

:p :( :D

Thankyou! - I have a mirror but no make - up. As soon as I can buy some make - up, I will use it!! - Not trash it
If you go to tamatown.com you can get a code and buy your makeup for 80 gp any time you want.

Hope it helped...

I have the mirror and often use the makeup - sometimes it works - the adult tama's face comes up on the screen with the makeup on, other times it only comes up a tiny bit then beeps - I THINK tahts because of the sex of the tama - maybe the boys won't wear it, but I'm not really sure. Even now when I use the girl adult tama with the makeup - her face only comes halfway up the eyes. I'm pretty sure when I first started using the makeup I could see their WHOLE face? Can anyone help?

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back