Makeup!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

imcutenhot

Reaction score
:( ok, you kno how when u use makeup on your tama is has a ?. That is because you need a mirror. If you use it watch it put it on. Then when the picture of your made up tama starts to come upwards. press A and B and it will come up all the way!!!

You have to buy it in the shop on your Tamagotchi, I have seen one twice, but could never afford it, I can afford it now, muhhhaha!

It's also the same thing when you get the CDs, you have to buy the stereo. Thanks for the info!

~Tamasweeet

before I had the mirror and make up so I used it and the tamas face did not come up all the way now I no why :D :D :D :) :p :wacko:

I'd be interested to see if this A+B trick works but I doubt it, more likely its a coincidence. Sometimes Tamas will come all the way up sometimes they won't, its just random, sometimes it can take loads of tries before they will come up, I've read logs where people have tried over 10 times before the Tama would come all the way up.

I'd be interested to see if this A+B trick works but I doubt it, more likely its a coincidence. Sometimes Tamas will come all the way up sometimes they won't, its just random, sometimes it can take loads of tries before they will come up, I've read logs where people have tried over 10 times before the Tama would come all the way up.
It does work. You just have to press a and b really fast.

Thankyou imcutenhot! How do you get the mirror?
:ichigotchi: you can buy the mirror in your shop. If ur shop refreshes and there is o mirror and you really want one, change the clock to 2:59pm or 6:59pm and wait one minute. There will be new items in your shop. Keep changing the time to the times mentioned above and waiting and eventually you will have a mirror in your shop. They cost about 4300 points. Mirrors also can be received from chests or the king. Mirrors are NOT available on tama town.

It does work. You just have to press a and b really fast.
Please, I've tested this it doesn't work its whats called a co-incidence/fluke, I own 3 V4's I'm not being big-headed but trust me there is no trick to the make-up it is random - just like when people come up with ways to get a certain gender of baby, which you can't determine, because that is random also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, I've tested this it doesn't work its whats called a co-incidence/fluke, I own 3 V4's I'm not being big-headed but trust me there is no trick to the make-up it is random - just like when people come up with ways to get a certain gender of baby, which you can't determine, because that is random also.
;) You probably are doing it wrong then. When my tama uses makeup, the face never completely comes up if i dont press a and b. the face ALWAYS comes up when i press a and b REALLY FAST. It is not a coincidence. :(

Thank you!! that really hepled me out. Now i can tell my friends at school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back