Makiko and Tensaitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Ummss...how do u raise enough points to get Makiko and Tensaitchi...cause I gots 2 tamagotchi v4's right now...and I really want them to feel good about themselves!! :) They weren't having such a good childhood. :) Please tell me!!

NO NO NO NO!! i dont need that crap! i need to no what GAMES u need to play to get more star points, not some silly growth chart!! :D :)

Bye for now! :)

Tensaitchi- Make sure to have the most points in intelligence to stay in the Mame family. By the time it's an adult it should have 350 intelligence points and 100 combined style and kindness. And it has to be a boy.

Makiko- Same as above but it has to be a girl and the 350 points need to be in style and you have to stay in the Meme family.

GotchiGirl96 :)

P.S. Shape is the best game to play for intelligence points and Dance is best for Style points.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D oh thx!!that helps bunches!! but umm...do u get a Makiko or Tensaitchi evolve into themselves right after your teen? :D

Bye for now! :D

i will awnser your question, to raise fashion [star] you need 2 play dance over and over again when its a teen and choose ms flower 4 a teacher.

hope i helped!

If you have enough skill points when they are a teen then yes but if it's an adult it can still evolve into them once it gets to the right amount of skill points. :D

GotchiGirl96 :D

darn...im really bad at that ame. :D :p :D oh well...for my dear little tamas...i will learn. :D

Bye for now! :D

your skill points need to be more then the others to get a tamagatchi in that area such as mama familypenciel mametchi but if you get over 350 pencial u get a special charatar

select your teacher as r turtle and with every mini game you get 3 pencial skill points and each game is aprox 10 seconds long so it shouldnt take ;ong

the secret of mr turtles game is that when ever two boxes blink they switch contents but sometimes they will trick youthey will switch boxes with poop be sure to look out for the write one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back