Makiko-Doo:Where are you?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchi_lover

Reaction score
Hello, and thatnk-you that you are reading this, because I sure hope that you're here to help. I have a v4 tamagotchi connection, and right now it is a Memetchi ;) . My Memetchi is 5 years old, she's on the first generation, she weighs 46 pounds, and she has 4,710 points. Most importantly of all she has 71 knowledge points (the pencil icon), 352 social points (the star icon), and has 55 artistic points (the flower icon). Her job is a singer. I really want a Makiko, but nothing is happening! What do I do?!

Please help! ;)

Hello, and thatnk-you that you are reading this, because I sure hope that you're here to help. I have a v4 tamagotchi connection, and right now it is a Memetchi :( . My Memetchi is 5 years old, she's on the first generation, she weighs 46 pounds, and she has 4,710 points. Most importantly of all she has 71 knowledge points (the pencil icon), 352 social points (the star icon), and has 55 artistic points (the flower icon). Her job is a singer. I really want a Makiko, but nothing is happening! What do I do?!
Please help! :p
have you had a matchmaker visit if so it wont evolve into a makiko. try waiting one more day. or play some more games.

hope i helped

*tc*

If you have had the Matchmaker visit then your Memetchi will not evolve into Makiko. Try playing more games of dance (if it is a V4) and try get about 390+.

Hope i helped, and have a great tama-talking day!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back