Making A Forum!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0_0 This isn't advertising. It is asking for help. Advertising would be, "ZOMG GUYS! I so just made a new site, so visit it now! *link here*" And Gotchigirl96, saying stuff like, "Well it doesn't matyter because tamaw/pants will probably come and close this soon anyways." does not help ONE THING. It isn't advertising, he hasn't even made the site yet, so it can't even be advertising if the site isn't created yet! Sheesh, it's not advertising, stop fighting!

Broken~Wings

Last edited by a moderator:
At the beginning you say it is advertising, at the end you say it isn't. I'm confuzzled. And the only reason I say that is because TWP closed the other topics that were exactly like this.

Please stop fighting guys or it will be closed! This isn't helping Tama0wnerof8tamas at all. I know I have posted several times in this topic, but I can't stand arguing over something that isn't going anywhere. Please stop aguing!

At the beginning you say it is advertising, at the end you say it isn't. I'm confuzzled. And the only reason I say that is because TWP closed the other topics that were exactly like this.
I meant to say isn't. Ever hear of typos?

Broken~Wings

Sometimes typos can confuse people. And I'm getting really annoyed, and this topic is turning into a gigantic argument. I know what I'm talking about, so yeah. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. I'm sick of having to keep explaining this to you guys.

Can we all PLEASE calm down? Oviously if this topic hasen't been closed already it is fine. When tw/p comes around and decides to close this topic so be it!

Now, oviously we all know no one is closing this, and scince no one is it will remain open and I hope when I look here again I dun see anymore fighting because I wrote this for nothing.

I am not trying to be a backseat moderator or something, I just want everyoen to stop fighting, sure it MAY be advertsing but it isn;t closed, it's been reported and thats that. Move on.

Staff Wanted to Be; Co Admin (I have 4 of my own sites so i'm good at that stuff)

Username to Be There; cluck_cluck_chicken (my regular username)

Any Name Suggustions?; Tamas tamas and beyond.

Why?; um its a cool catchy name and you could have a forum for non tama talk like this site.

PM please

0_0 This isn't advertising. It is asking for help. Advertising would be, "ZOMG GUYS! I so just made a new site, so visit it now! *link here*" And Gotchigirl96, saying stuff like, "Well it doesn't matyter because tamaw/pants will probably come and close this soon anyways." does not help ONE THING. It isn't advertising, he hasn't even made the site yet, so it can't even be advertising if the site isn't created yet! Sheesh, it's not advertising, stop fighting!Broken~Wings
Thank you! Someone agrees. :(

Cinderpelt♥

Sometimes typos can confuse people. And I'm getting really annoyed, and this topic is turning into a gigantic argument. I know what I'm talking about, so yeah. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. I'm sick of having to keep explaining this to you guys.
Yeah, and one of those topics happens to be mine. :(

I need help with my site, too!!!!

Cinderpelt♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back