Making a tamagotchi case?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drrjbecker

Reaction score
does anyone have a patter or template or instructions on how to make a good tamagotchi case? I just dont whant to buy one and i dont whant the screen to get scrached... your help would greatly be appretiated.

Thanks ahead of time,

Drrjbecker

p.s. if this is the wrong board please let me know, I have no idea were to ask this lol.

pps todays my birthday!

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a patter or template or instructions on how to make a good tamagotchi case? I just dont whant to buy one and i dont whant the screen to get scrached... your help would greatly be appretiated.
Thanks ahead of time,

Drrjbecker

p.s. if this is the wrong board please let me know, I have no idea were to ask this lol.

pps todays my birthday!
happy birthday!

anyway.. uh well all the cases i made were out of clay, yarn, and aluminum foil. they dont work much. the yarn one did but i dont know if thats what you mean.

its easy to buy one, they arent very expensive.

i also used a coat of nail polish to strengthen my tamas shell. u probably dont wanna do that tho..

so i suggest yarn, but thats just me.

there are no templates or anything.. sorry :lol:

at least not that i know of.

thanks i had a good birthday and thanks for the seggestions on the case. i mabye could make a paper one? that might work so ill try that

how did u make the one out of shirt? I hav no idea how to make a proper tama case so if u hav a template can u plz send it 2 me?

all i did was cut out the chest pocket of an old shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back