making my own tama! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Tamagotchis are to complatated to make so it will take you sooooo long to get it right

Ok, well.................................Good luck, *You will need it*

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt a ten year old could create a Tamagotchi.

You would need a a lot of things. -_-

And Tamagotchi, and everything affiliated with Tamagotchi is copyrighted to BanDai. You would need permission from them first.. If you didn't, they might sue you.

:ph34r:

i need to kno how to make a tamagotchi because when i do ill give them to my friends!oh and im 10 and my iq is 121
ok i hate doing this but...

1. you dont *need* to you *want* to

2. your friends are gonna have a long waiting time, its easy done by robots but by humans, i dunno

3.*is 10 and iq is 140 with dyslexia*

ive got options too :

1. im smartest person in my grade

2. ill just ask bandai

3. yea it would be easier by robots

4. my dads iq is 240 and hes an engineer

5. he can help me

and thanks for saying that in my post, in most of my post noone answers

i need to kno how to make a tamagotchi because when i do ill give them to my friends!oh and im 10 and my iq is 121
If you have the IQ of 121, then why are you spelling things wrong and not using capitals in the beginning of the sentence?

Somehow I find that hard to believe....anyway, good luck on "making" a tamagotchi.

Actually the person who made it was much smarter than alot of people. You know, like a computer technition? But her IQ was probably somewhere around 170.

I doubt a ten year old could create a Tamagotchi.You would need a a lot of things. :furawatchi:

And Tamagotchi, and everything affiliated with Tamagotchi is copyrighted to BanDai. You would need permission from them first.. If you didn't, they might sue you.

:furawatchi:
i agree........i think bandai use a bit of machinery or something to complete the tamas........

You will not be able to make one. They are too high-tech. You will need to know lots about chips, wires, and other technalogical things.

-DarkCore

You won't be able to make a Tamagotchi. You will need a little data board and to put data on the data board. You'll also need an IR port if you wish to make a Connection. P.S. My IQ is 177, I think, and I'm 10.

my iq is pretty out of date, i got tested when i was 5 and couldnt read or spell the word "cat" that was how dyslexic i was, the sentence "the cat sat on the mat" looked like "thecatsatonthetam" i'm no longer at that school and went to a tutor for a year

i suggest you do tamagotchi surgery

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back