Making Puffies! (craft, not game.)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you heard of Weeples of Puffies before?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• Duh!

• Yes, I make them a lot.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily78900

Reaction score
:p :D :D :( Puffies are what I call weeples.They used to give them away at some schools. They are small pom-pom balls with eyes and ears. They are very cute!!!

What you do: First, you have to have Large or medium Pom-Pom balls, also known as cotton balls, but colored. You can get them at almost any craft store.

Next, you need SMALL Pom-Pom balls, and I mean SMALL!!! ! 1 of them would be about half of your Index finger-nail. Those will be the ears. They should be at a craft sotre, too.

AND OF COURSE, Eyes. Small crafting eyes should also be at the craft store. You can get colored eyes or regular black eyes.You also need crafting glue, and heres what you do.

1. Take a Pom-pom ball or cotton ball and put it on a table.

2. Put 2 small dabs of glue on the top of the pompom ball.

3. Glue the 2 small pom pom balls to the 2 dabs of glue.

4. Put 2 dabs of glue on the fromt of the pom-pom ball, where the face would be.

5. Put the eyes on those 2 dabs of glue.

6. Let it dry for about 5-10 minutes.

7. Give it a name and sit it on a shelf or play with it.

The ens of my awesome way explaining how to make Puffies!!! YAY!!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww they must be cute! *makes puffie*

I can't believe I never thought of that.. and I've had all the stuff sitting in my room for 2 years..

yeah its fun and they are cute. I now have about 17 or 18 of them because I have a ton of the supplies and what else can you do with the supplies to make them? I LOVE making them and I made one last night and I named him NIGHT SKY YOOBA thats his first second and 3rd name. bye!

Well, I thought of a brilliant plan!!! You can make little candy-canes soooo easily. you get a pipe cleaner( I use green) of the colors green, red, white, or some other color. then, you just cut it very small like a little bigger than the size of the tip of your finger. and then you just fold the end so it looks like a small j and you can give it to your puffy guy! I might have pics of them in my sig later tonight so if you want to come look. But I might not, also. I only took pics of 13 different ones, though. and most of the pics have 3 or 4 of them in it. and if you are really creative, you can make a tiny paper santaclause hat for them!

HoHoHo, merry christmas! Bye, people!

I've made those before. They're cute. :angry: I've never thought of making hats for them though. *Starts making hats*

Tama :p Phantom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back