Making up your own words.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abezoid - A moving thing on the floor that you don't know exactly what it is.

Grumblky - An angry person.

Fazlopber - Dog drool.

Random + Amazing = Randomazing. :)

Made that up without realizing about 30 seconds ago.

:D This is like a hobby now. I could sit here forever making up absurd words and word variations.

Controlifitation: Being in charge of something.

Flibberjabber: Broken.

I should start making my own dictionary of my silly words! xD

Nyamazing!

I like the sound of ''nya'' and I tend to overuse the word ''amazing''. So now I have randomazing and nyamazing :) How about cuteamazing, computerymazing and Short Stamazing? xD

I could go on and on and on..

I enjoy mixing words together, saying words differently, and adding TA, MA, or MO to regular words:

eptastic- Epic/Fantastic

telemovision- television

tatamagotchi- tamagotchi

telemophone- telephone

Stuper- stupid/super

carnimaval- carnival

compooter- computer

Quii Staffa- Christopher (aka: Quii, Princess Quii) (my cousin)

Awespecmazingtacular.

Reserved for only things that are utterly fabb.

Utterly fabb---that's a Diva phrase.

I made up 'Shizzle / Shizzlecakes.' :)I also looove to use 'Nyapow'.

And I use random educational words as insults such as ''YOU SYLLABLE!'' or ''YOU IRREGULAR POLYGON!!''. And just other similiar stuff. 8D

I seem to make up words and then forget them.
:eek: "You irregular polygon?" That made me laugh out loud xD I have to try that ^^ Anyway, I make up lots of words, but I can't think of most of them now. I call my gerbils "My sweet little gerbies" though xD And I use the word "hammon" as an interchangeable noun, verb or adjective. (Kind of an inside joke xD) And sometimes I make up random insults, like once I called my friend a "horrible hamster". She was like "WTF? O.O" xD Oh, and when I was little I combined two random words, like "Castleray" and "Flowersquirrel". To this day, if I ever have a band I plan on naming it Castleray.

I made up the word "Killerette" when I was mad at my sister. I was like, "You killerette!" Killerette has three meanings. It's a crude insult at a female. Or its a feeling of wanting to kill or freak out. Third, a female killer. I am serious they don't have this in the dictionary! I made it up! LOL

boomernickels -- me and my friend said that whenever we were disapointed instead of darn or snap or something

flippywipper -- i told my friend i had a purse without anything to close it and she goes "what do you mean" and i said "it doesnt have a button, a zipper, or a flippywipper" idk how i came up with it

craz -- i was trying to say crazy but only part of the word came out of my mouth. it is prounounced like it is spelled not like craze

i cant remember any others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back