Male/Female?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinqt161

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a male or female tama? I am on my 10th generation and all I've had is girls!! Can anyone tell me how to get a boy on my v4?

It's just random. Eventually you'll get a male Tama, just be patient. I had to reset my first generation baby like 6 times until I got a girl :) .

If you wait until the MatchMaker comes, which will be when you're about 6-8, wait until the book he/she's holding is open, then press B.

It works for me, or maybe it is just random. ;)

Anyway, try it ... xxx :)

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

I'm pretty sure it's just random. 10 girls in a row though! That's pretty shocking. :) Don't worry. Just keep taking good care of your Tamas and I'm sure you'll get a boy one day. ;)

If you wait until the MatchMaker comes, which will be when you're about 6-8, wait until the book he/she's holding is open, then press B.
It works for me, or maybe it is just random. :(

Anyway, try it ... xxx :)

Hope I helped.

Best Wishes,

barky xxx
This never works for me. Whether you get a male or female is completely random. Eventually, your tama may develop a pattern like boy, girl, boy, etc.

It is absolutely random what gender your Tamagotchi will be. There is no way to assure you what you want. You'll just have to be surprised when the time comes.

yes like everyone else has said it is a completly random surprising thing. wow 10 girls you wil get a boy soon i hope lol.

Well I can't really tell you anything new. I have 4 tamas and im going to get a new one tonight as everyone else said its completely random, lately all i've been getting is boys. Just be patient you'll get a boy eventually the only thing you could do is reset it untill you get a boy but since your in the 10th generation i wouldnt want to do that.

Good Luck ;)

Lexiee

With love from

lola,mike,kojo,&jamie (ma tamas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back