Mama City, Gurmgurm town and forest patchi.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little andro

Reaction score
Hello tamatalk.

For all of you who haven't been in tamatown and for those who have

you might have noticed that there is a new bulding up near the food court, a station.

There are three places you can go and thay are Mama city, Gurmgurm town and Forest patchi.

You my have notice that thay aren't open and if you pet the mouse over the name it says

"comeing soon".I can't wait until thay open.

Regards, LA

Its Mamecity, Gurugurutown and Patchis forest. Not Mamacity, gurmgurm town and Forest Patchi!!!!! were did you get that from!!!!

*removed* unkind
It could have been a typo >_>

I wonder where Ninja Village, Berry Hills and Flower Gardens have gone...

Last edited by a moderator:
These are just extra citys that your tama can visit it is just a bit of fun!

I really wish they will open soon because Bandai takes long to fix up tamatown.com

Ohh, hey Lils!

Anyways, I haven't been to Tamatown yet but I'm going to go probably today. I hope this new place will be awesome. You all seem so excited!

<3Lily

Its Mamecity, Gurugurutown and Patchis forest. Not Mamacity, gurmgurm town and Forest Patchi!!!!! were did you get that from!!!!
So (s)he misspelled some names, Big Deal! it doesnt mean you can yell and him or her for not saying it right!

Hey but that gives you no right to yell at (s)he. (S)he has their own opinion about how to spell so leave (s)he alone. Ok ok now go on with your day! :D :gozarutchi:

You guys, please stop it! This is a chatboard, not a yell-at-each-otherboard.

I was not yelling. But if you have a web-cam and a microphone I would be more than happy to yell at you.
I just said that thing about the web-cam and the microphone because I like to yell. Me and my friends have yelling/screaming compititions the first one to run out breath looses. Its hillarios!

I just said that thing about the web-cam and the microphone because I like to yell. Me and my friends have yelling/screaming compititions the first one to run out breath looses. Its hillarios!
:D Well that looks like a fun game!! But please do not yell on TT. :D :D :D :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back