Mama Mia!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickigi

Reaction score
Did any of you see Mama Mia?? Its a hilarious musical. I loved it! For those of you who don't like Abba than don't see this movie. Abba is a band from like the 80's and their songs are in the movie. All the songs are now stuck in my head argh! So did you like it?

You should! Its number two in the box office. Well it wass. Until Step Brothers took over *mumbles something stupid about Step Brothers* xD Batman is first. That movie looks scary. MAMA MIA PWNS!! First time I've said that. Lol.

Did any of you see Mama Mia?? Its a hilarious musical. I loved it! For those of you who don't like Abba than don't see this movie. Abba is a band from like the 80's and their songs are in the movie. All the songs are now stuck in my head argh! So did you like it?
I didn't see it, but surprisingly my local newspaper gave it one star and called it an unorganized mess.

I don't really care about it that much. But my sis wants to see it so I guess we are going to see it. Maybe I'll like it. I'm usually not a fan of musicals. I only like Sweeney Todd.

I loovvvvee musicals.

I wanna see it really bad.

Amanda Seinfield was great in Mean Girls, && Teen Vogue gave her a good interview.

Latest posts

Back