Mame City, Guruguru Town and Forest Patchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these towns could use a little work. When I last went on TamaTown, there are only a couple of places in each of the towns that you can actually visit.

It would be nice for them to be a little more updated, but I understand BanDai are probably busy enough without updating TamaTown. :p

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

they difinatly should update it a little but a mean Bandai have a lot of work to do without updating it as Tamagirlbeth said bit i must admit it is pretty boring *yawn* :p

Yeah, because after going on there for a while, you don't really find anything new to do. Well, until an update, that is. But they take quite a long time. :p

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

also the picture game in prescool is out and i think u might have heard of ther dont sleep game in the office its soooooooooooooooooooooo cool! :D :D :p :p :D :mellow:
Wow, thanks again. I haven't been in TamaTown for a little while. :p

~ Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

i know, bandai don't want to update towns. but i know what means guruguru! it's lollipop in the japense language.

ferret, you're wrong. It's Spin Spin. And Mame City would be.. Soybean City... XD
I have not been on Tamatown for so long.
I'm pretty sure that's 'Kurukuru'

Like Kururu in SGT Frog.

I'm pretty sure that's 'Kurukuru'Like Kururu in SGT Frog.
I think it's "Guruguru" because it uses the character for "ku," just with a double line thingymabob above it.

Your right. they should open more cities. And only two places to go? Thats cheap right? :eek: :eek: One Thing i wanted to know is if they are going to open the matchmakers house. Please relpy. :D ;)

Your right. they should open more cities. And only two places to go? Thats cheap right? :D   :D   One Thing i wanted to know is if they are going to open the matchmakers house. Please relpy. :D   :eek:
i dont think so-- they already have the v5 tamatown. like the v3 tamtown, what we have is here to stay. :eek: yes, that is cheap... if the cities are cheap, why make cities at ALL?? :p

THOUGH id like a update :D ...... silly Bandai... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back