mametchi 12th time!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koro Mametchi Rocks

Reaction score
this morning i woke up to find my 12th! mametchi on the bed side table. 12 times is good wright?.... :blink:

in a row? if so then that is imposable if everyother gen. then that is the most great thing ever

know there easy to get haif of my gen when mametchi and the ohter haif was on kuro mamechi

in a row? if so then that is imposable if everyother gen. then that is the most great thing ever
It's not exactly impossible; in the Tamagotchi P1/Generation 1, you could get Mametchi as many times as you wanted. And for some reason, I once got a girl Mametchi, but that's a different story...

i didnt get him in a row i started counting the times that i got him as soon as i saw that i was getting him alot. and its a music star. :D :D

cool!!! :huh:

mametchi is REALY rare, but in v4 if you do low boding i would always get one.

It's not exactly impossible; in the Tamagotchi P1/Generation 1, you could get Mametchi as many times as you wanted. And for some reason, I once got a girl Mametchi, but that's a different story...
I got 3 Girl Mametchis, 2 on a V1 and 1 on a V3, but sadly i haven't got a Mametchi since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back