mametchi help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fran84

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten Mametchi from young mametchi? 'cause all I want is one, and I only get young mametchis, I would appreciate some info.

My experience has been that everytime I got a young mametchi I got another char. With my two current V4s I got two young Robotchis and then I got two Mametchis out of those two. So now I have two Mametchis.

Well i suppose if you SPOIL your tamagotchi you would get one :D :p

Hope that helped :( .

From Trahi.

The thing is I've never heard from anybody that had a young mametchi getting a grown up Mametchi, wich is my goal right now. Maybe I can give it it's favorite snack all day, but I don't want a spoiled bratt either :p

Has anyone gotten Mametchi from young mametchi? 'cause all I want is one, and I only get young mametchis, I would appreciate some info.
Well, you don't to have Young Mametchi to Mametchi. One time my Young Mametchi turned into a :eek: (Leaftchi). Keep his/her discplince up high, treat your tamagotchi prefect, check on it every 5-30 minutes. Sometimes play games instead of feeding it snacks to make it happy. Sometimes you will get Mametchi randonly. So just be patient and wait. He/she only appears only on the odd generation. Hope you get him. Try to take different care of your tamagotchi. Try your best to take care of your tamagotchi to get Mametchi. Watch your tamagotchi all day long. Hold it in your site every minute.

:( Locky458

Thanks for the tips :lol: but does anybody had ever gotten a grownup Mametchi from young mametchi??

Well, you don't to have Young Mametchi to Mametchi. One time my Young Mametchi turned into a  :lol: (Leaftchi). Keep his/her discplince up high, treat your tamagotchi prefect, check on it every 5-30 minutes. Sometimes play games instead of feeding it snacks to make it happy. Sometimes you will get Mametchi randonly. So just be patient and wait. He/she only appears only on the odd generation. Hope you get him. Try to take different care of your tamagotchi. Try your best to take care of your tamagotchi to get Mametchi. Watch your tamagotchi all day long. Hold it in your site every minute.
;) Locky458
i totally agree :D yes today i got a mametchi from a young mametchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tips :lol: but does anybody had ever gotten a grownup Mametchi from young mametchi??
Yes i have but. But I took bad care of my Young Mametchi and got Mametchi. Well his training was high probably.........

Yup, I got Mametchi from a Young Mametchi. I think it's just random, to be honest.

I've only had Young Mametchi once (Lucky me! No sarcasm there) And no, i forgot what it turned into, but I know my Mametchi's have come from Obotchi and Ichigotchi, depending on the version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back