Mametchi, Memetchi, Makiko...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Dazzilitchi

Reaction score
Once there was a Memetchi named Kity who went to Tama Stream Academy. It was a beautiful school, but not as beautiful as Kity. Once a boy posted a love note on her locker saying he loved her, with a girl's destiny beside it! a mametchi named Henric was especially fond of her. he went over to her place and had the most fun you could have. But later nightmare struck Kity... and hard. A Makiko named Ann, a girl almost as pretty as Kity but not quite. Henric saw that Ann had a huge crush on him. She kept giving him chocolate boxes. But Henric didn't want to dump Kity, such a good natured girl with blush, and Makiko looked like a mutated Memetchi.

No killing pleaes! all im asking!

Ann was jealous of Kity, Kity was a little more popular and had a Mametchi boyfriend! :eek: Ann wanted to trick Henric so that he may fall in love with her. Until Kity pushed the biggest star on the Destiny Star and turned to Dazzilitchi! :eek: Ann was red as a Hinotamatchi. :eek: :eek: :mimitchi: But she couldn't get angry, it wouldn't help her become Henrics girlfriend so she thought and thought........ :mimitchi:

Once Ann got home from school that day she still hadnt thought of a single thing that could help her get Henric to be her boyfriend, she asked her mum called Fiona for advice Fiona said.................

"Get him to use a Boy's Destiny! Dazzlitchi and Dreamitchi are a couple, always will be! With a Boy's Destiny and a Girl's Destiny, the two who use it with each other in mind automatically become a couple!"

Ann saw this as an opportunity for shopping. Ann loved to shop. She went to the most expensive department store- but they were out of Boy's Destiny! Ann ....

(Does this not sound very familiar? Memetchi vs Makiko?)

Ann went to the Gotchi King and asked "Do you have any Boys' Destiny Stars? I'm looking to get one as a present for my friend bit the stores are all out" The Gotchi King said...

"Yes,I do,but remember one thing,do not use this for evil.Meaning,if you use this to destroy another couple something will happen to...."Gotchi King said,but Ann didn't listen.She quickly grabbed the Boys' Destiny Heart and ran home.She then wrapped it in a box and put a lovely gold bow on it.Ann then...

She then later gave Henric the Boys Destiny Star. Henric said 'I would have given you a Girls Destiny Star in return but I don't have anymore." Ann conjured up a plan. Ann was going to steal Kity's Destiny Star

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back