Mametchi/Mimitchi Cheat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmy299

Reaction score
This is a simple Cheat, take VERY good care of the baby tam, once it is a toddler, put it to sleep with hearts full. Everytime it gets near it's awakening time put it back to t's bedtime, when it is 4 years old, wake it up, and it should evolve from toddler to mimitchi/mametchi!

That is a GREAT idea! Also, you could play games once in a while to make sure!

Probably works...

But don't you need to discapline it? :(

I hope this works,my 2 tamas got married,like,1 minute ago! :huh: :eek:

My other one is a :D

:) I doubt it. That's probably not true, possibly just another rumor.
please do not say that it might be a rumor but that does not mean you have to say that in an rude way.

This is a simple Cheat, take VERY good care of the baby tam, once it is a toddler, put it to sleep with hearts full. Everytime it gets near it's awakening time put it back to t's bedtime, when it is 4 years old, wake it up, and it should evolve from toddler to mimitchi/mametchi!
total rummour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :lol: :D :mimitchi: :ph34r: :D :mimitchi: :huh: ;) :unsure: :( B) :unsure:

You can't get Mametchi or Mimitchi that way, you have to have atleast 6 training to get either of these characters, and you can't get trianing if you pause your tamagotchi the whole time or make it sleep.

I know someone who couldn't be bothered to feed or play with or look after their tamagotchi so let it sleep all the time, all they ever got were Tarakotchi's.

Why would you want to have a tamagotchi asleep for 4 days anyway, you may as well not bother having one? :eek:

please do not say that it might be a rumor but that does not mean you have to say that in an rude way.
I didn't say it in a rude way! All I said is that it could not be true!

Thank you very much.But I have one or two questions.Won't the toddler evolve in its sleep? And does it work on Version 3?

Personally, I think its more fun to look after it properly.( sorry if i offended anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back