Mametchi or KuroMametchi!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakuchipatchi22

Reaction score
Anyway I chose Mametchi. I have no idea why I don't like KuroMametchi. Maybe it's just because Mametchi is original and KuroMametchi is new. Pick any one of the options above. :lol: :huh:

I use Mametchi and Kuromametchi in my videos.

Mametchi is the smart one and Kuromametchi is the weird one.

o__o

i like them both

I really like them both because they're so cute! Mametchi is cute and original while Kuromametchi is "bad-boy" cute. :D

I use Mametchi and Kuromametchi in my videos.Mametchi is the smart one and Kuromametchi is the weird one.

o__o

i like them both
What videos?

Anyway, I like them both a lot.

Kuromametchi. Why? Because Mametchi is so sweet he'll give you cavaties. And nobody wants cavaties. :huh:

I chose kuromametchi because he looks cool. Mametchi's cute-cute, Kuromametchi is cool-cute =D Got that?

Eh..I don't know. I just like Mametchi for some reason. Mametchis good at sports (Kuromametchi is too), smart (Kuromametchi is too), original (Kuromametchi is NOT original), and Mametchi isn't that cool (I don't really like a cool dark Mametchi with tons of accessories and stuff). However, I like Kuromametchi a bit. lol that's a funny joke (to the one 3 ^ up :angry: ).

For some reason, the site won't let me vote. But that's OK since I wouldn't be able to decide! They are both my favorite character because they are so cute. Mametchi is cute because he is so nice and friendly, and Kuromametchi is cute because he thinks he's so tough but he is actually adorable. : )

If the voting worked, I probably would have chosen Mametchi though.

It appears the poll is broken, so I'll close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back