Mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heart of stone87

Reaction score
Well,as the title say's what makes Mametchi so "better" than the other or why coulden't Kutchipatchi be the leader?

PS:I do not hate Mametchi,i think he is awesome.

I guess it's his face, and it stands out better than the other tamagotchis. Maybe also because be won V3 Tama Island, meaning people loved him over others.(Mimitchi used to be the main character, I guess Bandai voted on him)

I've heard that Mametchi is very popular in Japan so maybe that has something to do with it.

If you do the surveys on TamaEXPO you'll see that Mametchi is the most popular character (out of the six characters you get to choose from) worldwide.

As Mametchi4ever said that Mimitchi was th main character... NOW mimitchi isnt on the v5! ANd its almost impossible to get on the v4.5. Mimitchi is my Favorite character and I dont seem to see her anymore.

I am a fan of Mametchi, but I like Mimitchi waaaay more. They need to have Mimitchi in more places.

I've got know clue, Its like he was the first tama character to be made. xD

Well, I suppose Mametchi was the healthiest character on the first Tamagotchi ever, released on November 23rd 1996 in Japan (if I remember correctly).

I don't think Mimitchi was ever a "main" character, unless you count the fact that s/he used to appear in the Tamagotchi Connection logo and on the plastic sticker for the screen (for the Tamagotchi Connexion v1 and original Tamagotchi Plus).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back