mametchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamiton

Reaction score
i just got a v5 and i was wonderin is their any esay or normal way to get :( plz help i wnt him so bad thnx i return

Increase their bonding from 80% to 100%, then train them to become smart when the training icon shows up.

By doing this, the boy in your Tamagotchi will turn into a Mametchi.

Hope I helped.

To get one of your sons on the V5 become a Mametchi, give the whole Family excellent care. Play with them to make them happy instead of feeding them snacks. Get their bonding up to 100% before they turn into adults. When they call for training, choose the FIRST option. Not the second or the third, but the FIST.

Also if you keep your bonding to 100% their whole life, get your Mametchi to marry a Chantotchi and you'll get the Pure Mame Family! =D

thnx oh and by the way to get your families smartness up you press the first training icon right thats what ive bin told eg: conductor blocks ect.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you have to look after it really, really well and I think it's the first training icon.

Although, I personally don't think that if you treat your Tama in a certain way will get you a specific character. =[

You dont have to treat your Tama perfectly to get a Mametchi. Make sure you raise your bonding to 80-100% with the 1st icon (dartboard, metronome, music sheet and blocks). Tama's call for attention at the following hours:

10:00 AM

12:00 Noon

2:00 PM

4:00 PM

6:00 PM

Enter the times as many times as needed to raise the bonding to the desired amount.

If you follow these instructions you can get a Mametchi as an adult. Raise the bonding to 100% and marry a Chantotchi (you probably will get a Chantotchi, so you will know what it looks like) and you will get the pure Mame Family.

Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back