Mametchis girl "version"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
Over the years, in previous the girl version of Mametchi has been Chantotchi, Mimitchi, and most recently Lovelitchi. Who do you think is the REAL one?

I will say the first tamagotchi character that appeared on this list:the one and only mimitchi.I always consider Chantotchi the female version of Kuromametchi.Why do I say mimitchi?Mametchi was the best character you can get on the p1,and mimitchi was the beston the p2, and if you didn't notice,Kuromemtchi appeared in the tamagotchi life the same time as Chantotchi.And also,Chamametchi is younger than mametchi and memetchi dosen't have a lot of similarities other that she is a tamagotchi.Same thing for Violetchi,Makiko and Lovelitchi.

Mimitchi is probably the closest one to mametchi.

Come on, look for yourself:

:lol: :(

Now do you see the pattern?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, come on, it's obviously Kuchipatchi. XD

...Except in the way that's it's not. :/

I'd say Chantotchi or Mimitchi. I'm leaning more towards Chantotchi because in the V5, marrying Mametchi to Chantotchi results in a pure family, just like marrying Memetchi and Mumutchi or Kuchipatchi and Yonepatchi does. However, in terms of physical appearance, Mimitchi looks more like Mametchi than Chantotchi does. Lovelitchi looks a bit more like Chantotchi than Mametchi. Also, the fact that her ears are the same color as the rest of her body (unlike Mametchi, Chantochi, and Mimitchi) seems to indicate that she isn't Mametchi's female counterpart. I feel that it's probably not Violetchi, and it's definitely not Makiko.

Guys I know Chamametchi is Mametchi's little sister! It's just that Chamametchi is now an Adult on the TMGO and ID, and not all Chamametchis are Mametchis younger sisters! lol

I'd have to say Chantotchi...she's the female counterpart of Mametchi, anyway. :angry:

I'd say Mimitchi, it seems she was meant to be the match from the beggining. Chantotchi isn't that known, and Mametchi and Mimitchi really makes a sweeter couple, I think! :lol: :wub: :furawatchi: ;) :D :wub:

Mimitchi, of course. Isn't she the original Mametchi girl version? ;) ;)

Mimichi! :nazotchi: She was the original mascot of tamagotchi, doesn't ANYONE remember that?!

I would say Mimitchi Because they look so much alike!

Therefor I choose Mimitchi!

Plus Mimitchi Is Cute! ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back