Mametchi's true love

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Once there was a snotty and mean memetchi :) named Kiki.And her enemey a very nice Violetchi :angry: named Jane.They both had a crush on a mametchi :mametchi: named John.One day Kiki asked him out and he said no.Kiki cryed all night.The next day,John asked Jane out and she said.......

Of course I will! Keep it a secret from kiki, though. She's my morral enemy!

They went to Maiditchi's, where Kiki hung out afterschool.

Last edited by a moderator:
but kiki :angry: found out so she snuck to spy on them and saw them kissing :eek: :D

Kiki phoned her best friend, Amy Fire Rose., a :mimitchi: . "Hello? I suspect this is Miss Kiki, calling due to a crisis going on her her life,"Amy said when she picked up the phone,"This doesn't have to do anything with Jane, does it?"

Kiki uttered a soft "yes."

"Well, if it has to do with Jane, I think it has to do with Crystal? Or Topaz? Or Emerald."

Crystal, Topaz and Emerald were triplets and Jane's best friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
"no not really" said Kiki," Its about John"

"OH, your crush?"said Amy...

"yeh....I saw them kissing today and....."

"wait a second!"interuppted Amy,

"They were kissing?" " umm yeh....."

Amy let out a gasp. "I-I can't believe it! T-They just met!" "It's true." Kiki said. "I wish it wasn't." Kiki sobbed. Then Kiki had a good idea. She heard John say for Jane to meet her at his house. So Kiki told her plan to Amy. Amy said her approval, then had to go.

Kiki dressed up as Jane. And looked like a furawatchi. She looked exactly like her. Amy, Clare(Kiki's other friend), Tani(Kiki's older sister) and Mimi(Kiki's good nextdoor friend) kidnapped Jane and blinded her and put her in a sack before she could hear anything. They also stuffed a gag in Jane's mouth. Jane painfully fell into Amy's basement, where no one bothered to go. Nobody saw Amy do this, except the helpers.

When Kiki rung John's doorbell...

...he thought she was Jane and gave her a long,deep kiss. Then, John said,"Jane, do you want to go to Maiditchi's or the NightClub?"

"The Night Club."Said Kiki.But when they were walking,Kiki tripped and her costume ripped off."KIKI?!"said John."Um..."said Kiki."TELL ME WHERE JANE IS NOW!!".Kiki explaned it to John,and John raced to Amys house,ran into the basment and looked for Jane.

But then John got in trouble. He got yelled at by Amy's parents, and when they heard John's story, they thought he was lying and angrily called the police. John ran away, only to bump into Kiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back