man i am sad right now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diva99

Reaction score
my dad got this new job way out into the middle of australia somewhere and he left this morning at 4:00am and of coarse i didn't get to say goodbye or anything and he left me a note saying:~

Jord,

look after wandera for me love ya lots

DAD

ps. eat proply my baby girl

i didn't think that i would be so sad but i am and now i am crying and all dat and my mum is gone to and i didn't think i would be this upset

oh and 'wandera' is our bird that dad absolutly loves to death!

ok he's coming back - and drowning your fears on a tamagotchi website isn't going to do anything - PHONE YOUR DAD

Aww, this is kinda like the topic I made about my dad. He went out of state almost a month ago but he's coming home next week. Anyways, just keep in touch with him, call him and tell him you love him. When is he coming home?

Last edited by a moderator:
my dad got this new job way out into the middle of australia somewhere and he left this morning at 4:00am and of coarse i didn't get to say goodbye or anything and he left me a note saying:~
Jord,

DAD

i didn't think that i would be so sad but i am and now i am crying and all dat and my mum is gone to and i didn't think i would be this upset

He is coming back isn't he?

Well just phone him, write to him and think about him.

I'm sorry about that. :( Is he coming back?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry. :)

It must be hard for you and your Dad.

No matter what, Family is the best thing beyond anything.

And I know how you feel.

When I was little, my dad went to Germany without us.

We missed him so much.

And that's completely normal. ;)

You may not be able to see him now, but it's all for a good cause.

Look on the bright side- He'll be back soon.

And when he is, think about how happy you will be. :)

Remember that there are ways to communicate with him.

Try using E-mail, telephone and IM.

Tell him how much you love and miss him.

It always means alot to Parents when you do.

Remember to keep him in your mind, and treasure that note.

Best wishes,

-Rachel

I am sorry to hear that. I have never been in that situation. But I mean I could probably understand the sorrow. Just prey about it. And always remember him. Is he coming back?

sorry. and this is relaly sad! I am missing my dad already and he is just outside!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, Is your dad like gone for ever or just a while. I don't nessicarily have advice for you but I just want to say that TT, as a whole is completly behind you and will give you TOTAL support!

Jord,

DAD

Aww, thats so sad. D:

Just think happy thoughts of you and him.

And don't think of him as gone. Imagen it has if he

was only gone for a week. D:

By the way...

If your dad is gone...And your mom is gone...

WHO IS TAKING CARE OF YOU. O.O

I know how you miss him very ddearly, as I did when I was only five years old. My dad went off to Japan, or China I forget wich one, for five months if I remember correctly. I missed him so much! But as you grow older and he leaves, it will be much harder to deal with. Write to him, call him every night, tell him you love him, and look after that bird like never before. Because your dad loves you, and he knows it hurts you for him to leave that way, but he loves you, he rewally does.

i hav 2 sisters that are in the same town as me and one is 25 and one is 30 the 30 yr old lives down the road from me and i hav to take care of my lil sister jess as well so my sisters just ocationally pop in 4 a vist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back