Man, i hate my neighbors

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was definately the right thing to do... My friend's neighbour had a dog and they had it operated on to have it's voice box pulled out so It couldn't bark at all... I told her to call the RSPCA But she didn't and I was going to. And I once saw these I think It was 2 horses and they were in a tiny space with a bucket of water and a 1 thingy of hay. But I'm sure the owners would put more food and water there for them.It's sad that people do that. And not do anything about It. You did the right thing... Trust me
Unless you saw them in that same place the next day, meaning they lived there, that's not a problem. My horse spends quite a lot of time in a small yard, probably because I feed him in those yards. I wouldn't worry about those horses.

u definetly did the right thing. i was about to cry ;) . i luv puppies! They r so mean to that poor puppy. i know i would not do that to my dog. :(

That was definately the right thing to do... My friend's neighbour had a dog and they had it operated on to have it's voice box pulled out so It couldn't bark at all... I told her to call the RSPCA But she didn't and I was going to. And I once saw these I think It was 2 horses and they were in a tiny space with a bucket of water and a 1 thingy of hay. But I'm sure the owners would put more food and water there for them.It's sad that people do that. And not do anything about It. You did the right thing... Trust me
that is horrible to operate on a dog so he couldn't bark. I feel so sorry for that poor dog. ;)

that is horrible to operate on a dog so he couldn't bark. I feel so sorry for that poor dog. ;)

I agree with what was done about the puppy. Sounds like they didn't have a clue from the beginning about how to care for an animal. I hope they learn from this experience. That little girl, the 3 year old didn't have much to do with it though methinks. 3 year olds aren't aware of their actions. She probably thought she was helping when she wasn't you know? It's the parents giving her the bad example that should get the blame.

If that girl was sad, well too bad. She can blame mummy and daddy for that nonsense.

you did the right thing well done!!.

there was no point for them to have that dog if they were going to cruel to it!! ;)

my friend had got a dog and they put in chains but they still love it they sometime untie the chain and play with it..

i rermember me feeding it and its little puppys lol so cute!!

p.s the reason why they put in chains is because its too scary its a gaurd job they mostly let run free in the background

Of course you did the right thing. I hope this ends up on their record of legal charges. I'm thinking you should have called the place they might have got the dog from. They might actually know about it now though.

It's ridiculous to have that kind of lifestyle where you need to leave your house for a day or more and you think you can have a dog.

I don't have a dog because I do leave my house for more than 24 hours at a time on a regular basis.

OF COURSE THAT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Sorry for the caps, but that makes me SOOO mad!! People who abuse animals like that shouldn't just have a little sticky note on their door or a fine, they should go to JAIL. Its not like animals don't feel what we would feel. :furawatchi: And they can't tell people it hurts through words, so they get ignored and it all happens over again the next day because people aren't trying to prevent it! I'm glad you and your dad did the right thing.

Of course you did the right thing. It's wrong to abuse animals. Besides, that little kid was only 3, it won't remember when it's old enough to understand that sorta stuff.

Not to be rude or anything, but do they know it was you and your dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back