Manga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I want to read fruits basket really bad. that and Inuyasha, but I never get through mangas xD I'm trying to read Detective Conan, which i totally will How is yugioh? Is it better than the anime?
Yes yes yes. Much better. Less "omg u must use the cards to save ur life" stuff xD

Tokyo mew mew + Full Moon FTW.

Never heard of inyuasha. Whats it about?

I'm reading SGT Frog I'm on book 11 ^^. I'm obsessed with the manga and anime (Keroro Gunso) ^o^.

Question, do you guys think it's a good idea to read more than one manga at once? Or do you think I'll mix up the stories?
There is nothing wrong with reading more than one manga at once. Almost all mangas have different story plots and characters and it's hard to confuse them. I'm reading about 4 or 5 mangas right now and none of the stories are mixed up in me head.

:)

Well I read~

Naruto [One chapter at a time...]

Death Note [Logic kills me]

Chobits

Hetalia: Axis Powers

Yotsuba&!

Loveless [Only read the first volume]

I went into the Mature manga section at Books-a-million and saw this AMAZING book, though because of the bad stuff in it I knew I couldn't buy it Dx

There is nothing wrong with reading more than one manga at once. Almost all mangas have different story plots and characters and it's hard to confuse them. I'm reading about 4 or 5 mangas right now and none of the stories are mixed up in me head.:)
Okay. Because I was thinking of starting a few more and I really don't wanna mix them up xD

Fruits Basket occasionally, when I have enough time Dx

Tokyo Mew Mew/A la mode, when I'm bored.

I want to read Prince Of Tennis but couldn't be bothered to get it.

Yesterday I went to the library, and they had a TON of new manga. <3

I got,

Shakugan no Shana

Skip Beat! Volume 13

KageTora, Volumes 1 and 2

Maximum Ride, the Manga Vol. 1. But I don't think this one counts as much because it's Korean and goes left-to-right.

And one other one that I don't remember.

I've read.....

-Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode~

- Shugo Chara

- Cardcaptor Sakura

- Digimon Next

- Fall in Love like a Comic

To Tamakid33: -Gasps- You read Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode! At least someone read it.

To tamacrazy_101: So, I might get it. =]

Latest posts

Back