Many questions... about game and codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoth

Reaction score
Hello,

I got a second hand Tama connection version two. (Atleast I think so).

I know it's real, it says Bandai and 2004 on the back.

It's black with some Japanese sighns on te top, and Tamagotchi written in white on the bottom where the buttons are, which are purple.

I have had more Tamagotchi's so no, I'm not dumb. But when I try to play the jumping game (of which I still don't understand what I need to do, but that will come later), I can only play when my Tama has had snacks, otherwise, she refuses to play...

I tried to give her two time-outs, and tried to praise her, nothing works. Is this normal?

Another question: the jumping game.

I see three white "balls" at first, then, one after another (in different order each time), these balls go black... I'm just pushing buttons randomly, mostly nothing happens except if I use the B button, then I hear a beep.

After all balls are black my Tama jumps (sometimes falls) and on the top there is something which I think to be a measuring instrument or something...

What do I have to do in this game to get the best scores? And how does is work anyway?

Another question I have is about the codes...

Can you just use them like that? Or do you need to go to the shop first. And when you're at the shop, do you have to go to the screen where you see the treats or do yo have to do it at the screen where the shopkeeper is standing?

I know this seems to be a lot of questions, but I've searched everywhere for these answers and cannot find them.

Thank you in advance,

Please excuse some of my grammer and spelling, I am Dutch.

Camoth

i can answer all of your questions, but i dont have time right now, PM ME A.S.A.P. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ALL THE ANSWERS!!1

Okay, so I got some answers on my questions, but no answer to the most important one yet...

I now understand how the codes work. So I don't need an answer to that anymore, thanks!

About the games... is it normal that you cannot always play games on a Connection V2?

Because even if my Tama has an empty happyness heart, I can still only play a game with it after I first give it a treat. Otherwise, she won't play and just shake her head.

She does this ALWAYS, so it can't be that she doesnt want to just because she needs to get a time-out...

I did try this though, praised her and gave her a couple of time outs, but she keeps refusing.

Please answer this question and the one about how to play the jumping game correctly...

Thanks!

when you play the jump-game, pick one button to press many times and stick to that one. is it's "your" button is the first to go black then you almost always win most points. keep pressing the button when you get to the "field" and it will jump, the longer you get from the flag-thingy, the more points ypu will recieve. hopes it gonna help you, :blink:

WOW! Alrighty then!

Thanks so much, I was beginning to doubt myself :blink:

But do you also know if its normal that she doesnt always want to play with me? Only when she's overweight?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you Tamagotchi doesn't want to play any games, Try feeding it a snack.. If it wont play it means its too light to play games.

Alright, thanks. I thought that was the case, but since the first Tamagotchi's could always play games, and before this one I've always had the first gen., I wasn't sure.

Well, that answers all my questions then I guess.

Thanks y'all! xxx

~*~*Yes it is normal for the tamas to refuse playing unless they have had snacks. The reason why it refuses is because it is at its normal weight and it doesnt and shouldnt lose more weight, so dont worry, on the v2 and v3, i feed it a lot of snacks so i can get a lot of points. :eek: :p

~*~*~Well praising and giving your tama a timeout can only work if they need your attention. When the tama calls you, and the attention icon is lit, if it doesnt need anything, like its not hungry and its all happy, then you give it a timeout. When it is crying, give it praise, and when it has its back faced to you, then give it praise, then you get a training block (which is very good if you want to get a really good character, you try to get the whole training bar filled up.

~*~*~*On the jump game, when the three "balls" are white, those represent the buttons that you see on your tamagotchi. When one of them lights up, you push the button whos ball it represented, and you keep on doing that for all of them, but you have to do it right after the "balls" light up, or else you wont jump that far. that "thing" that is there is called a hurtle, if you know track, you try to jump over them, and the farther you go, the more points you will get.

~*~*~*~To get the codes, here's all five of them by the way

ACBCABAC - hair gel

CBAACABC- stuffed animal / costume

ABBACBCC- cake

BACBCACB- steak

BCBACABA- love potion (you will have to pay 3,000 points) *ugh*

If you unlock all of those items, you will get a free mimitchi costume and it is very rare.

(courtesy of my friend Shannon, isnt she awesome?)

Anyways, i suggest you do the love potion code first so you wont have to pay 3000 points :D :) :wub: ;) . Ok, to get the items that the codes give you, you need to go to the shop, and then go to where the shopkeeper is. Then you press the " button" once, and then right after press it again 2 times really fast, or however many times it takes to get the shopkeepers' face to look suprised, then after that, you type in the codes correctly, then you'll get the items!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have any more questions? Feel free to PM me!!!!

Dutch people are cool!!! lol :p :) :huh: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back