March Madness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksufry15

Reaction score
Just wondering who here is watching, or atleast aware of, march madness right now?

If you have no idea what I'm talking about then there's not much use replying to this thread, but in case any of you would like to know anyways...

March Madness is the month when the NCAA Basketball Tournament(s) starts.

You have 65 teams, seeded 1 to 16, trying to win the national championship.

You start out with the first round with 64 teams, then the second round with 32 teams, then the Sweet Sixteen with(of course) 16 teams, then the Elite 8, Final 4, the National Championship game, and the eventual National Champion.

Most of these games are televised and can be alot of fun to watch, theres almost always some team no one thought could ever win that manages to pull off an upset and is deemed the 'cinderella' team.

Also, it's become a tradition among sports fanatics to fill out a bracket, picking what teams will win and lose throughout all the rounds until the reach who you think will win the whole thing. The point being to get as many right as you can. Some people even take off of school and work to watch this tournament.

So, just wanted to know if anyone here, besides me, is watching and/or has their team in the tournament?

I haven't heard of that tournement. I live in Australia. I think that's why. I don't play basketball either, I'm more of a cricket maniac. Well I hope your fav team wins!

Not this year. I did, last year, when UCONN was in it. The only reason my family ever watches college basketball usually is if UCONN is playing. But, we still watch it more than professional basketball.

Well, nice to see at least one person knows what I'm talking about.

I like football and baseball as well, but this is basketball season. :D

i soooooo know what your talking about :D im going for Texas :D :D :D
Hey, another one. :D

Thats cool, I could easily see Texas getting into the Final Four if someone besides Kevin Durant decides to step up and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back