Mario Kart Wii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtwig011

Reaction score
There are hackers on WFC. I've Experienced on named ihack@you. He/she keep throwing Bomb Ombs and Red Shells at me. Have you experienced a hacker tell us about him/her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played wifi 4 mins ago and a guy named ☆ANTHONY☆☆ was playing as Toad and Baby Mario! He's always in 1st place and he appears in front of people and doesnt fall or get hurt. example: We were on the Mushroom Gorge course and he'd perform tricks as he literally floated over the Mushrooms. He has a VR of 7433 and he has a Gold Wheel and 1 Star symbol. He also put me in third place when I was legally in 1st. What the Wiz is going on!?

that happened to me and my cousin once, it was annoying and sorta funny.

there wasa dude who used a hack to be big and throw bombs at everyone i was in third surprisiliy o.o

I've had this a lot.

Usually, the hackers I get in my races are the ones who suddenly disappear into thin air and then reappear way out in front of everyone else.

There are also the ones that fall off the track and come straight back on in the place next to where they fell off instantly, so it barely slows them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back